Roland SPD-30 Octopad Digital Percussion Pad - White
Roland SPD-30 Octopad Digital Percussion Pad For decades, Roland has been a leader in electronic percussion technology. The original OCTAPAD was a revolutionary percussion instrument that was adopted by musicians worldwide and set the standard for future percussion pads. With the OCTAPAD SPD-30, an exciting new chapter in Octapad history begins. Combining cutting-edge drum and percussion sounds with the latest triggering technology, a Phrase Loop function, USB MIDI, and much more, the OCTAPAD SPD-30 is a rugged instrument that's versatile for any musical application.
Roland SPD-30 Roland Features:
- Includes new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs, plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for connecting triggers from acoustic drums
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation in low-light conditions
- Rugged, road-worthy design.
Roland SPD-30 Specifications:
- Pads: Built-in Pads: 8 (Four external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect Pads.)
- Instruments: 670
- Kits: 50
- Kit Chain: 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
- Instrument Parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Soft Attack, Tone Color, Pitch Sweep, Volume, Pan, Reverse
- Effect Types: Ambience (7 Types), Equalizer, Limiter, Multi Effect (30 Types)
- Phrase Loop: Phrases: 50, Parts: 3, Tempo: 40 to 260, Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note, Recording Method: Real-time, Maximum Note Storage: approx. 10,000 Notes
- Display: 160 x 160 dots Graphic Type LCD (Backlit LCD), Pad Status Illumination x 8 (LED)
- Connectors: PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT Jacks (L (MONO), R) (1/4 inch phone type), MIX IN Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), EXTERNAL TRIGGER INPUT Jacks x 4, HH CTRL Jack, FOOT SW Jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), USB MEMORY Connector (for USB Memory), USB MIDI Connector (for USB MIDI)
- Output Impedance: 1.0 k ohms
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor (PSB-1U), Screws (M5 x 12 mm) x 4.