Guitar/Bass Amp Modeler with Integrated Remote
Players asked, and Kemper delivered — in a big way! The Kemper Profiler Stage gives you all the performance power of a full-sized Kemper rack or toaster unit in a sleek and streamlined pedalboard format. Hundreds of the most carefully replicated amps, stomps, and studio FX await you in the Profiler Stage's stock library, with thousands more available within the free Rig Exchange cloud. You can even profile your own amps and cabs for an all-access pass to your favorite tones of all time. The Profiler Stage's soft-touch switches make stepping through Performances (songs) and toggling virtual Stomps simpler than ever. Around back, stereo FX loops, MIDI remote/expression pedal integration, and plenty of digital and analog I/O make the Profiler Stage one of the most powerful performance platforms to hit the market.
Preloaded with hundreds of choice Rigs
Right out of the box, the Kemper Profiler Stage includes hundreds of mouthwatering amps, stomps, and studio FX that are just itching to be played. Connect the Profiler Stage to your PA, FRFR, or interface, and you're all set to perform and record the second this board hits your doorstep.
Need a Tweed-y clean or a British lead for a particular session? Locating the Rig of your dreams is as simple as searching and auditioning sounds within the free Rig Exchange. These user-generated Rigs are not models — they're real-world amps and stomps from the most elite guitar/bass setups on the planet, exactingly profiled using Kemper's patented Profiling/convolving technology.
Three operating modes
The streamlined Kemper Profiler Stage is a fine-tuned machine built for the performance environment. Its two performance modes equip you for casual jamming to television prime time, while its profiling mode permits access to virtualizations of your personal amp collection, even thousands of miles from your home studio.
- Browser mode — Navigate and select Rigs from your stored library. You can store up to 999 profiles on your Profiler Stage and cycle through at will for instant jamming and recording inspiration.
- Performer mode — Map out entire songs' worth of Rigs (125 songs, five slots per performance) and step through tones using the five designated switches. This is the perfect way to access verse, chorus, lead, bridge, and solo tones as easily as traditional stompboxes, without having to cycle through presets.
- Profiler mode — Kemper's calling card is its ability to re-create your exact amp and FX chains in the digital realm, and the Profiler Stage proves to be no exception. Bring signals in through Return 1's TRS port to store digital snapshots of all your favorite amp/cab/FX chains.
The Profiler Stage gives you even more I/O — two FX loops and (which can be run in stereo) and four dedicated pedal inputs — to interface with your outboard guitar gear in even more impressive ways. Kemper Rigs behave just like real amps — drive the input to unlock juicer, richer overdrives, or introduce ambience FX into the loops to create breathtaking repeats and washes.
Kemper Profiler Stage Pedalboard Features:
- Kemper's flagship amplifier modeling processor, now with integrated remote
- Three operating modes: Browser, Performer, and Profiler
- Pre-loaded with hundreds of the most requested guitar/bass rigs
- Thousands of free rigs available within the Rig Exchange cloud
- Dedicated stomps for Rig cycling, Performance stepping, and Stomp toggling
- Bright display holds up to indoor/outdoor stage environment
- Loaded with digital and analog I/O
- Stereo FX loop for integration with your stereo FX pedals
- MIDI I/O allow for remote switching
- 1/4" footswitch and expression pedal inputs unlock even greater hands-free performance control
- Pedal Type:Amp Modeling Profiler, Multi-FX Pedalboard
- Effects Types:Kemper Stomp FX, Delay, Reverb
- Amp Modeling:Preloaded Amp Models, Kemper Rig Exchange Cloud, Capture New Profiles
- Looper:30 seconds (full speed), 60 seconds (half speed)
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (return/profiling), 3 x 1/4" (return)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4" (main), 2 x 1/4" (monitor), 2 x XLR (main), 2 x 1/4" (send 1/2)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs:1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Headphones:1 x 1/8" TRS
- Expression Control:4 x 1/4" (switching/expression pedals)
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:10.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:Profiler Stage