Play a timeless classic.
The Fender '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar is a reissue that captures the real feel of the Buddy Holly-era Strat. Its deep body contours, characteristic V-shaped maple neck, vintage-style hardware, classic colors, and aged plastic parts all lend authenticity to the Strat that helped birth rock 'n' roll.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Alder body (polyester finish)
- Maple soft V-shaped neck (gloss urethane finish)
- 25-1/2"" scale length
- Maple fingerboard
- 7.25"" radius
- 21 vintage-style frets
- 1.650"" nut width
- Three vintage-style single-coil pickups with staggered pole pieces, alnico magnets, and aged covers
- 5-position pickup switch
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Master volume, neck pickup tone control, middle pickup tone control
- Fender Ping vintage-style tuners
- Chrome hardware
- 1-ply white 8-hole pickguard
- Aged knobs and switch tip
- Synthetic bone nut