Description of Sansamp Character Series Liver Pool Guitar Pedal
Liverpool rock tones in a versatile, easily-controlled pedal.
That distinctive diamond grille tone is yours for the tweaking with the Tech 21 Liverpool Distortion Pedal. From the jangle of mop-top pop to the top-boosted growl of mod rock, this amp style has a voice that shook generations. Tuned to deliver the growl of English Alnico Bulldog-style speakers, the CS-LV Liverpool pedal also gets thick with rich, even harmonics as the Character control is pushed harder. Push it to the limit and it will, it will, rock you.
Each effect pedal in the Character Series is loaded with the tonal DNA for a specific style of guitar amplifier. By simply twisting a few knobs, you can build those sought-after tones or hot rod your own. From rare vintage classics to roaring modern icons, every variation is delivered in the distinctive voicing of that amp style. The intuitive amp-like controls let you get your hands dirty from the get-go to explore decades of blistering tones.
Being a genuine SansAmp, each Character Series pedal is way more than a stompbox. Each can be used as a standalone preamp to drive a power amp, a studio mixer, or a PA system, with the rich SansAmp cabinet emulation that sounds huge â€” even straight into a computer soundcard. Or plug them into your guitar amp to take your tone somewhere special.
- Brand: Sansamp
- Level, Mid, Character, Drive, Low, High controls
- Cabinet emulation with bypass
- Standalone preamp can drive a power amp, studio mixer, or PA system
- Mid Custom tuned to +12db 500 Hz
- Setting Below: 12 o'clock bring you the famillar jangle of early 60s British amplification
- Advanced towards 12 o'clock gives you a Top Boost tone any Mod would be proud to have
- Passing 12 o'clock allows those thick, even harmonics, for which this Class A amp is known, to come through
- Full up gives you an over-the-top lead tone reminiscent of Brian May