The Boost DLA Just Got Better!
Tech 21 gave their Boost DLA Analog Delay Emulation Guitar Pedal a killer makeover. Boost DLA Version 2 serves up warm-sounding, analog-flavored delay, plus up to 9dB of clean boost to make your solos really scream. Tap Tempo is still onboard - along with a few cool updates. The Flutter control is now Tape Drift - adding a randomness to your delayed signal that is truer to how vintage tape echo sounds. The Triplets feature has become Dotted 8th, which lets you nail the unique delays used by artists such as U2 and Pink Floyd. Whether you're a guitarist, keyboardist - or play electric violin, GearNuts has your delay pedal: Tech 21's Boost DLA Version 2.
Tech 21 Boost DLA Version 2 Analog Delay Emulation Guitar Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Combines delay and up to 9dBn of clean boost, in one convenient pedal
- Custom tailor a wide variety of delay styles, such as digital, tape and bucket brigade
- Highly sensitive controls provide a broad range of tweakability and maximum flexibility
- 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Fidelity and Level controls serve up warm, organic sounds
- Up to 1000 milliseconds of continuously variable delay time
- Tape Drift adds a random, unpredictable element to the modulation, for authentic-sounding vintage tape echo
- Dotted 8th shifts the timing from 1/4-note mode to play back in dotted eighth notes
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet
- High-impedance 1/4"" input (same as traditional tube amplifiers)
- Low-impedance 1/4"" output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity - even in bypass
- Custom, silent-switching actuator; Heavy duty, all metal construction
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with ""true bypass""
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2)