A stage-ready Artwood with a solid engelmann spruce top, mahogany back & sides, and Fishman pickup.
With their full sound, strong bass, and clarity in chording and soloing, dreadnoughts have become the most popular acoustic body style. The AW300ECE dreadnought is a member of the Artwood Traditional Acoustic-Electric series. These performance-level guitars share many features and are distinguished by their body style and woods used.
If you need a traditional guitar that can easily switch from acoustic to electric, you've found it here in the Ibanez AW300ECE Artwood Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar. With a Fishman Sonicore Pickup and Ibanez SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Onboard Tuner, players will notice how smooth the transition is from acoustic to electric and back, and it will make playing live gigs so much easier.
The Ibanez Artwood AW300ECE has a big Dreadnought body with an even bigger sound. Its solid Engelmann Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides ensures massive tonal output and subtle harmonic response. Other refinements include a bone saddle on a distinctively contoured bridge and a headstock where tradition and modern style co-exist.
This Ibanez benefits from sophisticated electronics using a Fishman Sonicore pickup and an Ibanez AEQ-SST Shape Shifter preamp with onboard tuner to faithfully reproduce exquisite acoustic tones at any volume level. The AW300ECE also features both 1/4"" and XLR outputs for increased versatility.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Body with Cutaway
- Neck: Mahogany Neck, dovetail neck joint
- Back/Sides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce Top
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- Tuners: Chrome Grover Tuners
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Outputs: Balanced ¼"" and XLR Outputs
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Bone Nut and Saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage Bridge Pins
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Strings