Description of Sansamp Character Seires British Guitar Pedal
British rock tones in a versatile, easily-controlled pedal.
The legendary crunch of British steel and Greenback-style speakers delivers searing blues to UK anarchy from this Anglo-voiced Tech 21 distortion effect pedal. Tough Bluesbreaker overdrive, the throaty roar of a Plexi or the ballsy smack-down of a '70s Metalface, it all adds up to a well tasty spot in your face, Brit-style. However you choose to build your stack of tone, the British guitar pedal makes for serious rockin' out.
Each effect pedal in the Character Series is loaded with the tonal DNA for a specific style of guitar amplifier. By simply twisting a few knobs, you can build those sought-after tones or hot rod your own. From rare vintage classics to roaring modern icons, every variation is delivered in the distinctive voicing of that amp style. The intuitive amp-like controls let you get your hands dirty from the get-go to explore decades of blistering tones.
Being a genuine SansAmp, the CS-BR and each Character Series pedal is way more than a stompbox. Each can be used as a stand-alone preamp to drive a power amp, a studio mixer, or a PA system, with the rich SansAmp cabinet emulation that sounds huge â€” even straight into a computer soundcard. Or plug them into your guitar amp to take your tone somewhere special.
- Brand: Sansamp
- Mid Cutom tuned to: +12db 500 hz
- Character: sweeps through an entire range of tonal possibilities associated with this style of amplifire
- Settings below 12 o'clock bring you the Bluesbreaker/JTM45 era of british blues- warm, overdriven tone with the characteristic bulldog bita
- Nearing 12 o'clock brings you into the plexi range with a noticeable throatiness in the mids
- Above 12 o'clock gets you the classic presence boost of the 70s Metalface