Description of Sansamp Character Seires Leeds Guitar Pedal
Loudmouth yobbo tones belt out in this killer Leeds distortion pedal.
The Tech 21 SansAmp Character Series Leeds distortion pedal takes its mojo from the most respected amp tones on both sides of the Atlantic. These guitar effects pedals don't just have a single character, they have the whole cast, plot, and curtain call.
The Tech 21 SansAmp Leeds pedal's massive headroom delivers the rich bell-like clean tones that drove the classic UK rock and pop bands of the '70s. Lean into high-gain gear for a bare-knuckle growl that retains plenty of definition. Push Leeds distortion pedal harder and suddenly you are live at Leeds.
The SansAmp guitar effect's Level and Drive controls work like a traditional, well-equipped amp. Low, Mid, and High are active, providing a wider array of tonal possibilities. The Character knob is a continuously-variable control that moves seamlessly between different model voicings, covering vintage, high-gain, and face-melting lead tones. The SansAmp Leeds pedal's Character and Mid controls, and the speaker emulations, are all engineered to personify the specific amplifier traits and speakers associated with each amplifier type.
The SansAmp technology captures the warm, rich, natural tones of the most sought-after tube amplifiers. Within the parameters of each model's particular design, the controls provide you with access to specific tone shaping characteristics within the tube amplifier sound spectrum.
SansAmp products are designed to work seamlessly in both recording and stage environments. They can be used with almost any instrument, for any music style, and for multiple applications. Record directly to tape and disc or enhance previously recorded tracks. For live performances, they can drive a power amp and speakers, augment your existing amplifier setup, or run directly into the mixer of a PA system.
- Brand: Sansamp
- Shifting mid is custome tuned to : +12 db 400 Hz or -12db 750 Hz
- Low is custom tuned to: +22 db boost or -12 db cut 120 Hz
- High is custom tuned to: +30db boost or -12db cut 2.5 Khz
- Settings below 12 o'clock yield clean, classic Hi-watt style tones
- Nearing 12 o'clock brings you into crunchier territory associated with 70s
- Above 12 o'clock accentuates upper mids for Gilmour Floyd-style leads
- Full up may cause your mate or your lead singer to flee the premises, which could be desirable in certain circumtances
- Speaker simulation Built in speaker simulation is tuned to match fane style speakers