A Fantastic Boost - with Reverb!
When you're playing a solo, you just need a little extra panache. Tech 21's Boost R.V.B. has that little something extra - and then some! On top of giving you 9dB of boost to help drive your amp into sweet, sweet saturation, the Boost R.V.B. soaks your sound in a spacious reverb. Tunable to sound like vintage reverb units (spring, plate, or hall), the Boost R.V.B. takes the reverb experience further. The remaining reverb tail trails off naturally; it doesn't meet an abrupt end when the pedal is bypassed - very cool! The Boost R.V.B.'s Rumble control lets you fine-tune the amount of low end in the reverb. Spice up your solos with a healthy dose of gain and a very cool reverb, with Tech 21's Boost R.V.B.!
Tech 21 Boost R.V.B. Clean Boost/Reverb Pedal Features:
- The perfect combination of a clean signal boost and guitar reverb pedal
- 1-Mohm high-impedance 1/4"" input, same as old school tube amplifiers
- 1-kohm low-impedance 1/4"" out drives long cables, without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass
- Trails function allows you to bypass the effect and have your reverb tail decay naturally
- 100%-analog Mix, Feedback, Tone, and Level controls for warm, organic sounds
- Highly sensitive controls provide a broader range of tweakability and max flexibility
- Dial in a wide range of reverb styles, such as spring, plate, and natural room/hall ambience
- Modulation control allows you to approximate chorus/flange effects
- Continuously variable Time control
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction
- Uniquely combines reverb and clean boost, up to 9dB, in one pedal
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with true bypass (pops and clicks, plus high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), plus signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits
- Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply
- Custom silent-switching actuator
Tech 21's Boost R.V.B. may just be the ultimate pedal for your guitar solos!"