The BOSS RC-30 Loop Station is the latest addition to the company's industry-leading lineup of pedal-based loop recorders, featuring high-powered digital signal processing, stereo operation, and cutting-edge features. Powered by the ESC2 DSP chip, the RC-30 Loop Station offers musicians one of the most powerful and best-sounding tools yet for recording and manipulating loops live and in the studio.
Three hours of recording, stereo I/O, and much more!
Housed in BOSS' popular twin-pedal chassis, the RC-30's new features include true stereo ins/outs and up to three hours of onboard stereo recording and loop storage. The new dual-phrase loop feature lets you create and play two completely independent stereo loops in perfect sync.
LOOP FX is for processing your loops in real time, with 99 memory slots for storage. The RC-30 also boasts a USB 2.0 port for swapping and managing WAV loops with your computer. A mic input with phantom power, aux in jack for portable devices, and a key selection of onboard rhythms including real audio drum loops come standard.
Boss 2012 RC-30 Loop Station Looper Pedal Features:
- Three hours of onboard recording time
- High-powered DSP from BOSS' ESC2 chip
- True stereo I/O
- Dual-phrase loop feature lets you create and sync two independent stereo loops
- 99 memory slots
- LOOP FX provides realtime loop editing
- Mic input with phantom power
- USB 2.0 port for swapping/managing files with your computer
- Aux in jack
- Onboard rhythms including real audio drum loops.