Players Made Requests, and Keeley Listened
Keeley Comp plus
Keeley’s compressor pedals have gathered worldwide acclaim, and the Keeley Compressor Plus pedal continues the trend by incorporating player-requested features. Like the Blend control, which allows you to bring in some of your dry signal along with the compressed signal for the best of both worlds — dynamic and fatter at the same time. A much-requested Tone control allows you to fine-tune the tone appropriately for any guitar. And the simplified Attack switch makes it faster to dial in a great sound. Whether you want to tame the peaks on a plucky Tele, or simply want to fatten up your tone with any guitar.
Great-sounding compression, without the noise
The Keeley Compressor Plus makes your guitar sound great, without introducing noise into the signal. You also get the controls to shape your sound exactly the way you want it. The Compressor Plus is a pedal you’ll never want to be caught without. Whether onstage or in the studio, you’ll come to rely on the Keeley Compressor Plus as an essential component of your guitar sound.
Weapons-grade build quality
Keeley’s Compressor Plus may be small, but it’s packed with ultra-high-grade components. Guitar pedal guru Robert Keeley wouldn’t have it any other way. You see, Robert knows that metal film resistors and capacitors translate into ultra-clean operation. In his quest for the absolute sound, he even hand matches transistors to less than 1% tolerance. With its weapons-grade build quality, you can also rest assured that your Keeley Compressor Plus will stand up to road abuse and give you many years of great sound and trouble-free operation.
Keeley Compressor Plus Pedal Features:
- Compressor pedal for electric guitar and bass
- High-quality components used throughout
- Preserves your guitar’s natural tone
- Adds clarity and balances out volume differences between strings
- Attack switch for simplified setup
- Blend knob for combining your dry signal with the compressed signal
- Tone knob for optimizing your sound with any guitar or pickups
- Metal film resistors and capacitors ensure ultra-clean operation
- Hand-matched transistors to less than 1% tolerance